Clear Braces (ie Invisalign or Clear Correct)
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Livingston NJ area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Clear Correct, please visit www.clearcorrect.com.
- Clear Correct uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Mermelstein or Majewski’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Mermelstein or Majewski has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Mermelstein or Majewski about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 12 months.