Meet The Doctors
Dentist Jeffrey Mermelstein, DMD
ONCE AGAIN named one of America’s Top Dentists 2015 and
NJ Top Dentist 2016
Dr. Jeffrey Mermelstein has been serving Essex County residents since 1983. He attended Brandeis University where he received a B.A. in biology. He then matriculated at Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry and was awarded his Doctor of Dental Medicine in 1983. He trained for an additional post-graduate year at the East Orange VeteransAdministration Medical Center completing a General PracticeResidency in Dentistry.
Dr. Mermelstein is affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Dental Association-member
- New Jersey Dental Association-member
- Past Chairperson-Communication Council
- Delegate-House of Delegates
- Trustee, Board of Trustee 2001-2009
- Essex County Dental Society-member
- Vice President 2009 and 2010
- President 1997
- Chairperson-Children’s Dental Health Month Committee
- Member-Peer Review Council
- American College of Dentists-fellow
- Academy of General Dentistry-member
- Pierre Fauchard Academy-fellow
Dr. Mermelstein is dedicated to continuing education in dentistry to improve and maintain his dental skills. He regularly takes many times the state dental requirements.
Dr. Mermelstein has been on the Board of the Beth El Nursery School and the South Mountain YMCA. He enjoys hiking, bicycling, music, art, Devils hockey, and spending time with his family. Baily, his border terrier is a certified therapy dog and Dr. Mermelstein is a certified therapy dog handler.
Jessica Majewski, DMD
Subsequently she attended the University of Medicine and Dentistry receiving her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2013. She trained for an additional post-graduate year at the East Orange Veterans Administration Medical Center completing a General Practice Residency in Dentistry.
Dr. Majewski is affiliated with the following organizations:
American Dental Association-member
New Jersey Dental Association-member
Academy of General Dentistry-member